Senior Proposal Coordinator/Manager – Albuquerque
Daniel B. Stephens & Associates is seeking a Proposal Coordinator/Manager for employment at their Albuquerque location. The following locations may also be considered depending upon experience and ability to work independently: Austin, Texas or Costa Mesa, Ontario, San Diego, or Santa Barbara, California.
The Proposal Coordinator/Manager coordinates, designs, writes, edits, and manages proposals for complex science and engineering projects with tenacity, creativity, and passion. This individual will lead proposals and client presentations using company sales and marketing processes.
- A minimum of five years of proposal or similar document coordination experience;
- Superior persuasive writing /editing skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook; and Adobe InDesign (Adobe Suite a plus); and
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and maintain attention to detail.
View the full Job posting and apply! The closing date for applications/resumes is March 3, 2017.
Marketing Coordinator/Project Coordinator – Albuquerque
Weil Construction is looking for an individual to fill a dual position of Marketing Coordinator/Project Coordinator. The position will involve assisting the Marketing/Business Development Director with proposal writing, presentations, website management, creation of marketing brochures, and market research. Additionally, the position will involve working with project managers to manage project paperwork and communication.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the commercial design or construction industry
- In lieu of experience a minimum of 2 years of higher education
- Familiarity with In-Design, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be a team player that enjoys working with others
Please send a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com
Marketing Director – Albuquerque
NCA Architects is seeking a driven self-starter to lead the firm’s marketing efforts. Applicants will be expected to identify prospective projects, coordinate business development efforts, manage proposal submissions, maintain website and social media accounts, and manage day-to-day marketing efforts. Applicants should have: Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills, proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines, a strong ability to multi-task, be customer service oriented. The ideal candidate will have experience in the architecture, engineering, and construction fields.
This job is open for immediate hire. Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com if you have job postings to add.